Sunday, February 24, 2013

GETAWAY... HIS VS. HERS

David's idea of a getaway......



So, David heads to Steamboat for a long weekend of skiing with these guys.....


And this is their view.....


All while I head to Birmingham for an overnight shopping trip with the ladies of my family.  This is my idea of a vacation......





 I could get lost in here for an entire day....





and in here....

 

And I even purchased a hot pink ruffled Betsy Johnson bikini.... first bikini that I have purchased in 10 years!  Don't worry, I am not going to share the picture for the entire Internet world to see.... I sent that pic to my husband instead!  Well, even though I am not skiing with the hubs, Kit, Susu, Mom and I had a BIG time in BIRMINGHAM!

I hope that all of you had a fabulous weekend! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment