Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Celebration of Kate and Southerlin

In my next life, I want to either be a veterinarian, food writer, travel critic, or lady of leisure. But in this lifetime, I will settle for teaching, being the hired help at Oxford Floral, and party planning.  I love to plan a party... in fact, I think that I am constantly planning a party in my head! By far one of my favorite parties that I have ever planned is the celebration of my BFF Kate and the upcoming arrival of her baby girl Southerland.
The lovely Kate opening her gifts...


Anna, Katie, and Ashley

 
Menu:
 The "Southerlin": Champagne and Pink Lemonade
Veggies
Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
Baked Brie
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Hot Artichoke Dip
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Petit Fors















No comments:

Post a Comment