Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FAST AND FURIOUS SPRING BREAK FRENZY

Spring Break sure has changed a lot since my college days! Oh how I miss those Spring Break beach trips! But don't worry, I was able to squeeze in some play during my work trips over SB!
While in Atlanta for National Writing Project training, I made sure to make a stop at Scott's Antiques.
One of my favorite booths at Scott's Antiques is the booth with all the botanical prints. Of course I had to make three of these beauties mine!

And then the French linen booth was calling my name, and these lovelies came home with me, too!



But I had to leave this beautiful mink stole.... if only I was rich!!



So, I had a quick plane ride back to Oxford, and that night David and I jumped in the car and headed to Lake Bruin. We ate, slept, ate, read, ate, watched T.V., ate, relaxed, and ate. See exhibit A below.

We made a stop at Fresh Market in Jackson on our way down and whipped this dinner right up!



After 3 days of lounging at Bruin, the Oxford Floral crew headed to market in Atlanta.  We had a blast and purchased great products, but we were mesmerized with a FURRY ANIMAL CONVENTION that was going on at the Westin, where we were staying! I won't go into detail, but please do some research on this very interesting topic. It was pure entertainment, to say the least!




We had dinner at JTC Kitchen while we were there, which was such a treat!

Norma Jean and Charli


Kathy and Jules

Me and Charli


Charli goofing off!


I hope that all of you had a fantastic Spring Break!









No comments:

Post a Comment