Sunday, March 10, 2013

IN THE PAST WEEK, I HAVE......

Just to make you feel better, let me share with you my mishaps from the last week:
 
1- I drove through the Chick-fil-a drive through, placed my order, paid for my order, and drove off without my food. I didn't realize that I didn't have my food until I got to campus, so I drove back through the drive through and announced on the intercom that I was the crazy lady who drove off without her order.
 
2- After attending Bible study on Wednesday night like the good little Christian girl that I am, I was in a mad dash to get back to campus to take a midterm.  I went straight to a white Jeep Cherokee ( the car that I drove when I was 15), and could not understand why I could not get in the car. Trying to refrain from cursing in the church parking lot (after all, I had just been to church), I finally decided that was not my car.... that my VOVLO SUV was across the parking lot.
 
3- In a mad dash to get to my hotel room yesterday to drop off my laptop before I took on Scott's Antiques, I tried to get into room 823.... as I was saying negative things under my breath.  While I was en route to the front desk to retrieve a new key, I realized that my room number was indeed 828!! 
 
 
Don't worry Dad, at least I didn't drive to Pontotoc this week in attempt to get to Jackson. That would make a good story for another day.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment