Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CLEVELAND GARDEN CLUB SHOW


When I came to Ole Miss, never in a million years did I think that I would fall in love with a Delta boy who created beautiful flower arrangements for a living. But I did, and then came marriage, and then came Oxford Floral.  David does not like crowds, especially speaking in front of them, but the "elite" Garden Club of Cleveland called him back to his hometown to do a presentation for them. Being the good Stepford wife that I am (yeah, right), I threw on a dress, painted my face with too much makeup, and sat in the crowd with my legs crossed and a smile on my face.
 
The theme for Cleveland Garden Club this year is "The Year of the Mannequin".
The Garden Club had decorated for their meeting with this lovely lady and her purse!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
David in action.....
 
 
David walked the Garden Club ladies through the process of creating three arrangements....
 
A bridal bouquet..
 
 
 
A reception arrangement...
 
 
And a rehearsal dinner arrangement.
 
 
 
I enjoyed laughing, visiting, and oohing and ahhing with my mother-in-law.
 
 
 
I hope that all of these pretty flowers put you in the mood for Spring!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment